Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
ONLINE BOOK Cowboy Marry Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gaming Index du Forum -> cm2sforum -> cm2sforum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ackergiova

Point(s): 39 100
Moyenne de points: 494,94

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Cowboy Marry Me Répondre en citant

Cowboy Marry Me
by R.d. Preston
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Cowboy Marry Me
READ BOOK Cowboy Marry Me

Poetry for that once-in-a-lifetime lover. Each poem can begin the love story that you are looking for. Suitable to use as unique wedding vows, or to jot on a scrap of paper to tuck into your special someone’s pocket or lunch bag. This book contains 100 ways to say “Marry me.” Even if you’re already married, giving an intimate poem to your spouse is always appreciated. This book is meant to give the reader time to pause and reflect upon the love of their life and just how meaningful that person is to them. It’s filled with appreciation, love, and yes – a bit of yearning. The power of love is revealed in each individual poem.

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 108 pages
publisher: Independently published (April 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521068291, 978-1521068298,
weight: 7.7 ounces (
filesize:

Cowboy Marry Me book tablet

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gaming Index du Forum -> cm2sforum -> cm2sforum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation